The AAF Reno ADDY Awards is an annual advertising event highlighting outstanding work done in Northern Nevada by local agencies, businesses, and organizations. The event is the biggest fundraiser for the AAF Foundation, which has funded over $300,000 in scholarships for students in northern Nevada.
This year KPS3 developed the creative campaign to help promote the 2020 ADDY Awards, which was a series of videos highlighting some of the great local agency minds in a Bob Ross format.
Unfortunately, the 2020 award show, like many events, was canceled due to concerns of COVID-19 in March. However, the winners of the Reno ADDY Awards were made public, and quite a few of our clients were acknowledged. Some of the below work went on to the ADDY Awards regional competition, which placed as well.
Without further adieu, here’s the list of our award-winning clients from the 2020 Reno ADDY Awards:
Maddie’s® Pet Project of Nevada – Dedicated to our companions with four legs, Maddie’s Pet Project creates a safety net for dogs and cats in Nevada through partnerships that increase adoptions from animal shelters and improve access to veterinary care in underserved areas.
- GOLD | Social Media, Campaign | Movie Stars – Cats
- GOLD | Social Media, Campaign | Movie Stars – Dogs
- GOLD | Internet Commercial | Movie Stars – Meowstein
- GOLD | Internet Commercial | Movie Stars – Chloe and Chewy
- GOLD | Internet Commercial Campaign | Movie Stars – Cats
- GOLD | Internet Commercial Campaign | Movie Stars – Dogs
- SILVER | Outdoor Board | Pet Peeves – Toilet
- SILVER | Outdoor Board | Pet Peeves – Text
- SILVER | Outdoor Board | Pet Peeves – Spoilers
- SILVER | Integrated Advertising Campaign – Regional/National – Consumer | Pet Peeves
- BRONZE | Outdoor Board | Pet Peeves – Politics
Blackbird Logistics – An innovative company in an emerging market that was ahead of its industry.
- GOLD | Integrated Brand Identity Campaign | Blackbird Brandbook
Visit Carson City – Nevada’s capital city where history lives and adventure awaits.
Renown Health Foundation – Magic Gala: An annual event that raises funds to support the health and well-being of the children and families in our community.
- SILVER | Card, Invitation or Announcement | Magic 2019 Invitation
Santa Maria Valley – A place where you are always family while experiencing some of the best pinot noirs in the United States.
- SILVER | Internet Commercial | Uncorked: Dunes
- BRONZE | Magazine Advertising Campaign | Uncorked
- BRONZE | Guerilla Marketing | Swirl Machine
- BRONZE | Internet Commercial | Uncorked: Wine
- BRONZE | Film/Video/Sound Branded Content More Than :60 Seconds | 30 Miles: BBQ
- BRONZE | Film/Video/Sound Branded Content More Than :60 Seconds | 30 Miles: WINE
- BRONZE | Integrated Advertising Campaign – Regional/National – Consumer | Uncorked
RDC – RDC is one of the most advanced customer screening technologies in the world. It was formed as a coalition after the events of 9/11.
- SILVER | Business-to-Business Website | RDC.com
Donor Network West – An organization dedicated to saving and healing lives through organ and tissue donation for transplantation.
- SILVER | Regional/National Television Commercial | Save 8
Orthopedic Specialty Hospital of Nevada – A hospital located in Southern Nevada that’s committed to service and the highest quality of care for joint replacement and orthopedic surgeries.
- BRONZE | Logo Design | Orthopedic Specialty Hospital of Nevada
KPS3 Hires Tom Kohler as Production Artist
KPS3, a full-service marketing and digital communications firm, has hired Tom Kohler as production artist. Having worked as a graphic designer full-time since 2005 and a freelance graphic designer since 2000, Kohler brings his love of print, typography, design and balance to every project. A graduate of the Art Institute of Seattle, Kohler spent most of his time in the gaming industry working for companies that produced board and card games. After a stint at the Sisters of St....
KPS3 Adds Two Coordinators to Growing Team
KPS3, a full-service marketing and digital communications firm, has hired Anna-Leigh Firth as account coordinator and Logan Schauer as social media + PR coordinator. A data nerd with a knack for bringing brands to life, Firth is inherently driven to figure out the “why.” She loves collaborating with others to create things that resonate with people far and wide. She will assist in the day-to-day management of client accounts while motivating internal teams to do their best work on...
The 2021 Reno ADDY Awards
This past year every organization – no matter where you worked or what you did – evolved and adapted to take on new challenges it had never faced before. We grew stronger and yet had to become more flexible. We, as a marketing community, all adjusted to a new environment and new demands, all amidst new challenges, which produced some stellar work across northern Nevada. The 2021 Reno ADDY Awards recognizes the work that stood out in the community....