Senior Account Manager
KPS3’s strategy is a simple one: deliver measurable results for clients. When they rock, we rock. Unmatched skills, capabilities and imaginations fill our walls, and it’s why we are able to help make our partners shine.
Account management is one of our most important roles at KPS3. It serves as a strategic guide for everything we do. We are looking for a senior-level account manager who is ready to be responsible for not only the day-to-day management of our accounts, but the strategic direction of their success. Account managers are often the “face” of KPS3, not only to clients but also to other key constituents including vendors, media and nonprofit partners; they represent the work, voice and vision for KPS3 to the world outside our walls.
KPS3 works on a wide range of projects, spanning clients large and small. From healthcare to education, new tech to old school, our work is incredibly diverse. And our success as a company is rooted in balance, which is why we do our work with our clients, employees and agency in mind — always. Your personal self-improvement and growth is paramount in this balance, which is why setting and working toward personal development goals is welcomed and encouraged.
We are seeking an account manager with experience and chops in:
- Superhuman organization
- Strategic project shepherding
- Maintaining a hyper focus on accuracy, quality and strategy
- Marketing plan creation, timeline obsession and budget management
- Becoming an overnight subject matter expert (okay, we’ll give you more time than that)
- Being a true advisor, translating recommendations for our clients into real results
- Wicked writing skills
- Public relations know-how (and a track record of amazing achievements)
- An imagination
- Agency or in-house marketing department experience (5-8 years preferred)
- Understanding of digital marketing and media
- An ability to anticipate clients’ wants and needs before they even ask
- An awesome sense of humor